What does Action Oil Tanks do?
Action Oil Tanks will perform a tank search to homes in the Lower Mainland of BC to verify the presence of an oil tank. Our Technicians are fully trained and qualified Hazardous Materials experts. Upon finding an oil tank on the property we will explain the process necessary for removal of the tank and will offer a free quote on tank removal, and removal of all hazardous wastes associated with the tank. The contaminated soils are sent to a proper soil remediation centers and are not sent to landfills or used as fill!
- Search & Locate Oil Tank on the property.
- Action Oil Tanks will arrange all necessary permits, including any required inspections.
- We will properly dispose of any hazardous waste, as well as the removal of the tank, and the cleanup of any debris.
- After the removal of the old tank, we will back-fill the excavation with environmentally approved material.
- Provide a written letter certifying that the tank removal was taken care properly.
If you have a tank that has leaked and contaminated the soil, authorized soil cleanup and disposal will be required, Action Oil Tanks will arrange for:
- Required soil testing
- Soil removal and disposal
- A professional Engineer who can provide a certificate of compliance, and any other required reports. (There may be additional charges associated with these services.)
Why Remove an Oil Tank?
Many new homeowners write the removal of an oil tank into the sales agreement as they do not wish to purchase a home with potential future problems. The longer the tank stays in the ground, the worse the problem will get.